Xiaomi Mi band white LED with TPSiV band but Xiaomi 1 with Rubber band;
- Xiaomi: Magnesium-aluminum alloy dial surface that is very light; TPSiV band gives you ultimate wearing comfort.
- 30 days standby time: Top-level Bluetooth chip and military gravity sensor ensure 30 days ultra-long standby time for a full charging.
- Call reminder: It will tell you when a call comes, you never need to worry about missing any important calls.
- Sports tracking: Track your sports, record steps, distance and calories, help you achieve your sports target.
- Sleep monitoring: Let you know your deep sleep and shallow sleep, also APP will give you periodical evaluation, help you develop good living habits.
- Silent alarm: Wake you up every morning, will not be late for work; Remind you with vibration, never worry about missing anything.
- Free password to unlock the phone: Forget complex unlock password and gesture, simply raise your hand to close to phones, immediate and safe unlocking. (Support Xiaomi 3 / 4 with Android 4.4 above system and other phones with Android 5.0 above system )
You can scan the QR to download apk: Android users - iOS users -
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By AK Jan-19/2016 02:01:05
The item do not have heart rate monitor.
By Sampath Sep-05/2015 09:09:51
By Vadim Jan-16/2015 05:01:07
By Duni Jan-14/2015 11:01:05
By Sohin Dec-21/2014 06:12:31
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 5 inquiries|