Olight S30 Baton Ti 1000Lm Dual Switch LED Flashlight:
The S30 Baton Ti is a limited edition LED flashlight developed by Olight with pure titanium at the beginning of 2015, with a retina-scorching 1000-lumen beam that reaches out to 160 meters (525 ft). There are a total of five different power settings and a strobe mode, giving you the variable lighting options you need to take on any task. The S30-Ti features a power indicator located on the side switch, which will glow red when your battery power is low. With it's dual purpose magnetic tailcap, you can use the S30-Ti as a hands-free convenient work light. the S30-Ti flashlight is an ideal choice for your lighting, collection, gift, etc.
● New pure titanium with high specific strength, first choice for the airplane engine parts material
● New Low-profile side switch featuring a battery power indicator, which glows red when battery runs low
● New thermal management safety program provides overheating protection by dropping high output to 60pc after 3 minutes of constant on
● New glow-in-the-dark o-ring in bezel to help locate flashlight from accidentally dropping it
● 99pct of light transmittance rate through tempered glass, with two-sided anti-reflective coating
● Multi-function side switch with 5 brightness levels, plus a strobe mode
● Automatically returns to your last brightness level with the built in memory function
● Flat tail cap with strong magnet, giving you the ability to use the light as a hands-free work light
● Enhanced shockproof in battery contact springs to support both flat and tabular 18650 batteries
● Low standby current below 15uA
|Dimension and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 119.95||2 ---- 9||USD 119.95||10 ---- 49||USD 119.95||50 ----- max||USD 119.95||Please submit your inquiry below|