Buy one and Get one free
If you purchase Lembird Free with genuine leather band, we will send you a stainless steel band; Of course, if you purchase Lembird Free with stainless steel band, we will send you a genuine leather band.
• 12 Imported Crystals: 12 imported crystals are inserted on the dial face. We choose the best crystals for the watch, it is a symbol of social status.
• Sapphire Crystal Watch Mirror: Sapphire crystal watch mirror has high hardness, also gives you extraordinary vision experience.
• Imported Swedish 751 Movement: 70 years of mechanism experience lets the watch precisely record every second of time and the movement lasts 7 years.
• 12 LED Lights: Tap the glass twice, the light implies the percentage of the task. All lights flashing mean all tasks completed. Each light equals to 8.33 percent.
• Anodized Aluminum Watch Case: Lighter than other normal watch case with stainless steel, more comfortable to wear.
• 2 Kinds of Band: Two kinds of watchband for you to choose: Top calfskin leather and stainless steel band.
• Diet Management: Free can help you collect and organize calories / nutrient in each kind of food, you only need to input the ingested calorie data in the app.
• Pedometer / Sleep Monitoring / Sedentary Reminder: Your private management expert, monitor your daily movement, sleep and remind you to have a rest.
• Incoming Call Notification: When calls come, Free will remind you with vibration.
• Information push: Can push Twitter, G-mail, Facebook, Wechat information, you can easily communicate with your friends or family.
Hifit APP downloads: Scan the QR code to download app:
iOS users - Android users -
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.