With its circular time-telling face and familiar buckle type, it's tempting to think of the new Huawei honor zero just as a time machine. But, things are not what you think, zero can show the time (synced from your smart phone), but it's more accurate to call it as a souped-up fitness and sleep tracker with some built-in alerting capabilities.
• Cool light touch screen: PMOLED white cool light screen, no buttons, full touch operation.
• Diamond-shaped grid pattern TPU band: Watch strap adopts medical grade TPU material, skin-friendly and anti-allergic; Diamond-shaped grid pattern design, exquisite and understated.
• 1.5 hours charging time: Just need 1.5 hours to complete full charging.
• Incoming call mute function: When you are having an important meeting it won't disturb you. (Note: This function only supports Android 5.0 and above system)
• Call / Message reminder: Zero can show the caller's name and you can check the message on the zero.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / Sedentary reminder: Your private management expert, monitor the daily movement, sleep and remind you to have a rest.
• IP68 waterproof and dustproof: More strict waterproof and dustproof design, motion without limits, you can wear it to swim.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
|Quantity||2+ units||10+ units||Dropship Price||More|
|Price/Unit||1||USD 80.90||2 ---- 9||USD 79.26||10 ---- 49||USD 77.63||50 ----- max||USD 75.99||Please submit your inquiry below|