Flexible and hands free operation is to be expected from this magnifier. It's a convenient and practical vision aid for those who work on tiny parts and intricate art and craft designs. The LED light and lenses are detachable in use. In addition, 5 lenses with different magnifications are available for your alternative use.
- 5 replaceable / interconvertible lens with different magnifications marked in the middle.
- LED light can be rotated and light source box with battery compartment is detachable.
- Adjustable head band ensures more comfortable and tight head wearing.
- Light source box can be used separately as lighting source after being dismantled.
- Comes with a detachable head lamp which illuminates images, allows you to use it either during daytime or nighttime.
- Head band is adjustable with just a turn of a knob to give you a comfortable fit.
- Lenses are made of high quality ABS molded acrylic, providing clear and undistorted texts and images.
- With clamps on the head gear, you can set two lenses at a time for easy flipping or switching from one magnification power to another.
- Widely used in mechanical processing, electronic repair, jewelry appraisal, timepieces repair and miniature engraving, etc.
- Single-plate lens magnifications: 1.0x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x, 3.5x
- Bi-plate lens magnifications: 3.0x, 4.0x, 4.5x, 5.0x, 5.5x, 6.0x
- Battery: 3 x AAA battery ( not included )
- Magnifications are marked in the middle of lens
- Table below denotes the distance proportion between magnifications and viewed objects:
Magnifications Distance to viewed objects
1.0x 300 - 350mm
1.5x 240 - 260mm
2.0x 215 - 235mm
2.5x 205 - 225mm
3.0x 160 - 180mm
3.5x 135 - 145mm
4.0x 125 - 135mm
4.5x 110 - 130mm
5.0x 100 - 120mm
5.5x 80 - 95mm
6.0x 60 - 85mm
|Dimension and Weight||