Skmei 1122 LED Sports Men Wrist Watch
Skmei, focuses on designing and manufacturing wristwatch of young people. This Skmei 1122 multifunctional 3D pedometer sports LED men watch, with soft strap, large dial plate, 3D pedometer function, and the original movement, appeals to men, especially to those who like doing sports. The brand new fashion large dial plate fully express men's masculinity. Are you still upset about unknowing your daily amount of exercise? You will never need to worry about it, if you have the Skmei 1122 3D pedometer sports men watch. And you will never have no plan when doing sports. It adds your youth with dynamic and energetic feeling.
- Skmei 1122 3D pedometer sports watch for men.
- Auto date, week, stopwatch, LED display, lock, alarm, water resistant, back light.
- Digital time shows with EL backlight function.
- Unique design: Taiwan IC chipset, original digital movement, Japanese battery, highly transparent resin glass, imported PC case, stainless steel buckle, German imported PU plastic strap.
- 3D pedometer function, can record your amount of exercise.
- Big dial plate, fully express men's masculinity.
- EL backlight, luminous in dark, can read time easily at night, serve as lighting as well.
- Function as an alarm to call you get up in the morning, and remind you of other matters.
- Offer precise time anytime and anywhere.
- Water resistant within 50 meters, more convenient for your daily life.
- Suggest not to wear it when swimming, but if you go to swim or dive, please do not press any button underwater.
|Weight and Size||
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as "water-resistant." These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof - it's ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Q: A 100M watch is surely strong enough on a shallow dive?!
A: No! It isn't because it has not been high pressure sealed. 100M watches are only good for Snorkeling!
Q: What will happen if I try to dive with a watch that is less than 200M Resistant?
A: The watch's seal will be broken, it will flood and break..irrepairably.
Q: So which watch to buy?
A: Think about what you need it for and bear in mind that Scuba Watches (200M) look really cool but tend to be very heavy, which makes them uncomfortable for everyday use.