LKV372Pro HDMI extender delivers 1080P HDMI signal up to 60m / 196ft over single CAT6 network cable, it supports IR signal transmission for remote control the source device, build-in HDMI loop-out fro local display, lossless quality and auto adjustment to match the cable length of CAT6. It not only breaks the HDMI cable transmission distances nature and environment, so that other projects and home wiring will become more stable and efficient, significantly saving the customer's cost.
1. Network cable: Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core ( CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7 )
2. Resolution supported: 480i / 480P / 576P / 720P / 1080i / 1080P
3. Transmission length: Transmit length more than 60m by CAT6 cable or higher level cable
4. IR remote control: Support 20 - 60KHz wide frequency IR remote control
5. Power consumption: TX < 3W, RX < 2W
6. Power Supply: DC 5V / 1A
7. Dimensions ( L x W x H ): 71.6 x 66.6 x 24.8 ( mm )
1. Connect TX HDMI input with source device HDMI output.
Connect TX HDMI output with HDTV HDMI input.
2. Connect TX CAT6 with RX CAT6.
3. Connect RX HDMI output with HDTV HDMI input.
4. Power on the device and it works.
1. This extender requires sender and receiver to work at the same time.
2. Do not mix up HDMI to RJ45 sender and RJ45 to HDMI receiver before installation.
3. Do not hot plug when it is working.
4. Use DC5V power supply only. Make sure specification matched if using adapters not supplied by factory.
|Size and Weight||