Riding safety is the number one priority and each individual rider should be responsible his own safety at all times. Then you might be thinking you need a bike light. This multifunctional Dark Knight Headlight will be your best choice. It is not only a bike light, but a headlamp, perfect for camping, hiking, cycling or home use. Professional 4 modes design can meet your all needs and no problem with rain with IP65 water resistant function.
- Adjustable elastic headband fits all head sizes.
- With IP65 water resistant function.
- Comes with battery pack ( 4 x 18650 lithium battery ).
- 4 modes: High / middle / low / strobe ( long-press the button to access to strobe mode ).
- It is great for home use and outdoor activities like camping, hiking, map reading, sailing, caving, hunting etc.
- Reflection cup: Aluminum
- Luminous efficency: Mirror condenser
- Luminance: 600 - 1600Lm
- Working voltage: 8.4V
- Working current: 3.8A
- Lighting distance: 200 - 250m
- Battery capacity: 3600mAh
- IP rate: IP65
- Charging time: 4 - 8 hours
- Discharge time: 2.5 - 4.5 hours
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.