● Easy to start: Plug and play the shield bot, it can be running out of the box in minutes
● Expandable for imagination: Solderless grove expansion ports make it easy for attachment of sensors and actuators
● Open source: It is designed to be hacked, adapted and transformed into whatever you want it to be
● With Arduino Based: The shield bot is of Arduino shield, can be used for endless expansion of Arduino community and shield ecosystem
● 5 x IR reflectance sensors for line and edge following
● 900mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
● Two durable micro metal gearmotors
● 6 x Grove expansion ports
● Stackable shield headers
● Power switch: When ShieldBot is off, the shield bot can not run. But you can use the USB Charge port to charge for battery.
● USB charge port: USB mini-B, used for charging for battery.
● Grove ports: Grove ports access pins D0, D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, A4, A5.can connect grove modules to these grove ports.
● IR line finder potentiometer: Used for adjusting the line finders sensitivity. Clockwise adjustment, the sensitivity increases. Counterclockwise adjustment,the sensitivity decreases.
● IR line finders: S1 to S5. Blue if non reflective surface is detected (ex black tape line)
● Enable switch: Turn switch towards ON to connect line finders to I / O pins(Occupied pins are A0, A1, A2, A3, D4) of Arduino. The line following simple demo in library is used line finders output signal to control Shield Bot run. If switch is toward OFF, Seeeduino / Arduino cannot control Shield Bot through line finders output signal.
● Arduino shield expansion headers: Shield Bot can truly stack other shields.
● Note: 1) If S5 is enabled you can not use grove ports j14 and j13.
2) You may only use ONE of the arduino serial line, uart grove port or j11 as they all share the D1 / TX line.
|Weight and Size||
1 x Duemilanove Eduino Master Control Board
1 x Car Chassis Expansion Boards
1 x 3D Printing Universal Wheel (Ball + Print Bracket)
2 x Rubber Wheel
2 x Acrylic Plate
2 x 25mm Pillars
6 x 10mm Pillars
4 x 15mm Pillars
1 x Serial LCD Screen
1 x Infrared Receiving Module
1 x Digital Light Intensity Sensor
1 x Buzzer Module
1 x Temperature Sensor
1 x LED Lamp Module
1 x Infrared Remote Control
1 x USB Mini Line
1 x Rechargeable Battery
6x Electronic Building Block
8 x M3 Nut
8 x M3 x 6 Screw