Q7 HUD is specially designed for preventing accident, which can project important information ( e.g. vehicle speed ) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. It can prevent the driver breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. More importantly, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
- Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle.
- The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
- Plug and play, HUD can automatically adapt to vehicle type.
- GPS real-time location and time automatical setting, more precise.
- Over-speed alarm through GPS, more accurate and timely.
- Overspeed reminding, the icon of overspeed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
- Automatic adjustment of luminance, brightness can be changed with change in the outside world.
- Multi-functional display, speed,driving direction, driving time, driving distance, real time, satellite number, altitude, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile.
- Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery, while retaining the manual switch mode, and more easy to control HUD.
- Real-time one hundred kilometer / instantaneous fuel consumption, display fuel consumption of one hundred kilometer when the vehicle is moving.
- Flexible brightness adjustment, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
HUD Button Function:
1．USB interface, to contact the vehicle OBD interface.
2．Button for power on and off.
3. Wave button: Up button ( turning the button to upside ), OK button ( pressing the button vertically ), Down button ( turning the button to downside ).
HUD Display Information:
1. Real time icon
2. Display driving time and altitude
3. Function setting icon
4. Speed alarm
6. Driving direction and buzzer mark
7. Driving distance ( KM / MILE ) and driving time ( Min )
8. Speed and voltage
9. Unit of speed and voltage
10. Light sensor
11. Unit of driving distance and driving time
12. Satellite icon
13. Satellite number
14. Speed icon
|Dimension and Weight||