• MTK2501 chip: Adopts advanced MTK2501 chip which has perfect compatibility, support both Android and iOS system. (Most of the normal chip only support Android system)
• Compass: Sensitive compass function, let your outdoor sports more wonderful.
• Sleep monitor / Pedometer: Track your sleep / sports status, let you in control of your sleep / sports, then develop a healthy habit.
• Remote camera: Control your smart watch to take photos, enjoy the pleasure of taking pictures on your wrist.
• Anti lost / Find phone: Take care of your smart watch or mobile phone, effectively prevent loss.
• Dialer / Message: When a call or message is coming, you can check it without taking out of your mobile phone.
• Information push: Can push Gmail, CNN APP, ZAKER LINE, Facebook, Instugrate, Facebook, Message, Wechat information.
• APP downloads:
iOS users can enter APP Store to search Smartblue to download app.
Android users can scan the QR code to download Smartwatch.apk –
Note: iOS phones do not support Message, Information Push and Remote Camera functions.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By Tomasz Feb-26/2015 08:02:42
By Pat Jan-06/2015 05:01:46
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 2 inquiries|