This USB endoscope use optoelectronic technology to investigate hard-to-reach area. It helps you to diagnose broken part, weld point and machine equipment to save time and increase productivity. It is also can be used in medical treatment. It's a good choice to buy it.
● Build in a control button, can capture the image and take a video, and the photos and video file will directly stored in your Android mobile phone
● There is also a turning wheel used for adjust the brightness of six LED lights so that work in some area without enough light
● With IP67 waterproof function
● With 640 x 480 resolution and 1.3 million pixels
● Brightness: Auto
● Exposed control: Auto
● F/NO: 2.8
● Wide visual view angle: 60 degree
● LED switch: Adjustable lightness switch
● Focal distance: 3 - 8cm
● Plug and play (for Windows XP 2003 Vista), Windows 7 system need to install the driver
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.