• MTK2502 chip + Double Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 mode: Compatible with both iOS and Android phones, functions are more powerful.
• SIRI function: S365 has SIRI voice control function, talk to the S365, and your iPhone will do what you said. (Note: This function is only applicable to iPhone)
• Automatically synchronize language: No need to set up language, as long as you have chosen the Automatic Synchronization Language option, then the language on the watch will automatic synchronization with your smart phone. (Note: The watch only synchronizes the language that it supported.)
• Raise up your hand to light up the screen: When you want to get the time, only need to raise up your hand and then the screen will automatically light up.
• Dialer / Message: You can make or check your calls / messages in the watch via Bluetooth. (Note: Message function is not applicable to iPhone)
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, you can enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitor / Sedentary reminder: Take care of your health, help you develop good living habits.
• Look for phone: Turn on this function, your smart phone will vibrate or ring to tell you where it is. (Note: This function needs Android 4.4 / iOS 7.2 or above system)
• Information push: Can push instant information, such as Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Skype etc..
Android users (Android 4.2 and above) – Find the QR code in watch menu, scan it to download the BT-WATCH.apk;
iOS users (iOS 7.2 and above) – Search BT WATCH in app store and download it.
Note: SIRI function is only applicable to iPhone and Message function is not applicable to iPhone.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.