Do you often do outdoor sports? Here, a smart watch – N10B that you must take into account. N10B, which equipped with Compass, Thermometer, Barometer and Altimeter functions, is your sports partner, will make your outdoor sports more convenient. Of course, if your answer is NO, it doesn't matter, because N10B has many powerful functions, and it will enrich your daily life.
• MTK2501 chip and Bluetooth 4.0: The fusion of advanced MTK2501 chip and Bluetooth 4.0 technology has stronger compatibility with iOS and Android system.
• Compass / Thermometer / Barometer / Altimeter: Make your outdoor sports more convenient.
• Raising up + swing hand to wake up the screen: You can raise up and swing your hand to wake up the screen, simple operation is under your control.
• Heart rate monitoring: Measuring the value of your heart rate, let you know about your heart rate during sports.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / Sedentary reminder: Help you develop good living habits.
• Remote camera: Control your smart phone to take photos, just need to touch the screen then you can enjoy wonderful moment on your wrist.
• Information push: Can push instant information, such as Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, ZAKER LINE, CNN APP and so on.
• IP54 waterproof: Splash-resistant, you can wear it to do daily washing, such as washing hands and face, also you can wear it to walk in the light rain.
APP downloads: You can scan the QR code to download app
iOS users (smartblue) - Android users (Smartwatch.apk) -
Note: 1. iOS phones do not support Message function; 2. The heartbeat frequency cannot be displayed on the iOS phone's APP.
- N10B (Sports Style): Canvas + Genuine Leather band, with Heart rate monitor, Altimeter, Thermometer, Barometer, Find phone, Compass, Pedometer, Sleep monitoring, Sedentary reminder, Remote camera, Call reminder, Message, Anti lost, Alarm and Calculator functions.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.