i95, a smart Bluetooth watch with Android 4.3 system, you can use i95 to surf the Internet via WIFI. i95 with high speed XBurst 1.2GHz 300MHz dual core CPU, which is the advanced processors now; 512M RAM, 4G flash ROM, free up space and free to use, compared to other products, we hold more storage space for using. i95 not only has powerful hardware, but also has good material: The whole body of i95 is made of brushed IP plating metal, the back cover adopts IP plating ABS + fiberglass, genuine leather and metal watchband, traditional stainless steel pin buckle. Every detail is to make you feel more comfortable! This is i95!
• Super strong hardware: High speed XBurst 1.2GHz 300MHz dual core CPU, 512M RAM, 4G flash ROM, more storage space for you to use.
• Built-in Android 4.3 system: With built-in Android 4.3 system, i95 can connect with WIFI, so you can use it to surf the Internet.
• Gesture + Voice to wake up the screen: You can through voice and raising your hand to wake up the screen, simple operation is under your control.
• Heart rate monitoring: Measuring the value of your heart rate, let you know about your heart rate during sports.
• Message / Dialer: Using i95 to make a phone call or message directly via Bluetooth, let your hands free.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, just need to touch the screen then you can enjoy wonderful moment on your wrist.
• Weather forecast: Download weather forecast app, then you can know weather conditions on your wrist.
• Bluetooth information pushing: Real time push information, such as daily schedules, Wechat and some social APP.
• Two kinds of band: Durable mental net band and comfortable genuine leather band, gives you the utmost wearing comfort.
• IP65 waterproof: Can prevent sweat, rain and splash-proof, convenient for your daily life.
• The product can't monitor the heart rate in real time. Turn it on then use it.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By Praveen Sep-25/2015 12:09:55
By Winston Sep-20/2015 03:09:38
By jinsub Sep-17/2015 08:09:20
By robert herzog Sep-15/2015 10:09:23
By Jihadi Sep-12/2015 01:09:23
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 10 inquiries|