• MTK2502 chip with Bluetooth 4.0: Adopting the latest MTK2502 chip, has more perfect compatibility with iOS and Android system than most normal chip.
• HRM heart rate monitor: Zeblaze Crystal's HRM heart rate monitor function will give you the real-time feedback as Apple watch. Let you know about your heart rate anytime and anywhere.
• Call / Message reminder: When a call or message is coming, Zeblaze Crystal will remind you.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitor / Sedentary reminder: Taking care of your life, help you develop good living habits.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take phones and play music on your wrist.
• Information pushing: Can push instant information, such as Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, ZAKER LINE, CNN APP and so on.
• IP65 waterproof: You can wear it to do daily washing, such as wash hands and face.
• 3D single curved tempered glass: Using 3D single curved glass, gives you a 150 degrees wide viewing angle.
• Bi-color injection molding technology: With transparent Bi-color injection molding processing on the surface, you can experience the best skin touch feeling.
• Two kinds of genuine leather band: 22mm bamboo pattern and Lichee pattern genuine leather band, you can make your choice.
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
By Juan Alberto Sep-21/2015 04:09:01
|For any after sales questions, please Contact Customer Service and get a response within 24 hours||see all 1 inquiries|